Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Friday: Time to shop

Black Friday is almost here! I don't personally go out and shop on this day but my neighbor always has her entire morning planned out and comes back with the best deals. She begs me to join her every year but I can't bring myself to brave the crowds. Shopping online makes me very happy.

I have been working on my Amazon wish list today and it's just so convenient to be able to show family and friends when they ask what I want for Christmas.



Do you have an Amazon wish list? If so, I would love to take a peek so feel free to leave your link here.

And now I'm curious, do you prefer to go out and shop the Black Friday sales or would you rather stay home and shop online like me?

Happy Shopping! And don't forget, a smile goes a long way.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 26, 2008 1:10 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Oh, Angie, I am so with you! Used to work the day after Thanksgiving and would see the news coverage of the crowds. I congratulate those who brave the craziness and get the deals. I'm just never gonna be one of them.

Hope you've got MomChats.com on your list for Black Friday online shopping! We're having our Holiday Wrap Party and the Vendors this time have really got some nice specials. (Sorry shameless plug)

 
At November 26, 2008 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! I can't imagine going out to shop on black Friday! My mom is going to get up at 5 am...no thank you! I much prefer to buy handmade items and to shop online!

By the way, I am offering FREE shipping all weekend in my shop! All listings will be correct, so you can just grab and go! Spread the word and I'll throw in a free gift, if your interested! http://www.sweetirie.etsy.com

By the way, thanks so much for participating in my giveaway! Happy Turkey Day sweetie!

xoxo
Michele
sweetirie.etsy.com

 
At November 26, 2008 7:44 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thanks for the comments ladies.

Lauren,
I'll try to make it to the party Friday.

Michele,
Thanks for sharing your store link. Cute wristlets and coin purses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home