Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, October 07, 2005

Crazy busy life!

So much for keeping up with my blog. Life has been busy here. I can't believe I haven't posted on my blog since before our summer vacations. Anyway, just a quick update...over the summer Kev and I attended our Luau themed Newton family reunion. It was a lot of fun planning the reunion (for those of you who don't know me, I have a theme party/party planning business)! We bought all of our decorations from Oriental Trading and everything looked fabulous. Everyone enjoyed the games, food, music, etc. Kev and I brought a wide variety of food made with fabulous products from Our Family Favorites, the company I represent and everyone loved it all. We had a good trip and the hotel we stayed at even let us bring Caleb, our Basset Hound. He loves people so he was super excited to be able to join us on the trip.

A week after the reunion, Kev and I flew to Orlando, FL, First Class on Spirit Airlines. I had never flown First Class before and it was a great experience. We went to Orlando to attend a business 'convention', what we called the Our Family Favorites Family Reunion (guess that was the theme for us this summer..lol) and also enjoyed a personal vacation at Disney at the end of our trip. We had a blast but both of us were definitely exhausted and glad to be home.

So now here we are 3 months later and I have so much to tell you! But I'll have to keep you in suspense until my next blog entry. Hopefully that won't be in 3 mo. ha ha!

Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home