Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, September 01, 2008

Blog Trip Day 1: Around Town with Angie

It's time for a quick intro and a few videos to show you around our town. I'm Angie (36), step mom of two, 26 and 24 and hubby I live in IL. I'm originally from Virginia. Hubby and I like to work out together, hang out at home and travel. I like to read, love amusement parks and I'm a Reality TV addict.

I am also getting caught by the blogging bug. This is more my personal blog but my main blog is my weight loss journal where I share my progress and healthy weight loss tips.

I'm a newbie at video so hopefully these videos you are about to see here today are OK. Not quite used to using my RCA Small Wonder video camera and it's my first time using You Tube. Ready or not, here we go.

**So I tried to view these videos on You Tube and the video stops every so often. It didn't do this while viewing from my computer so I'm not sure what the problem is. I apologize for the inconvenience if the video cuts out for you too**

Around Town


Around Town 2


We have a few pets, a Blue & Gold Macaw, Basset Hound, cat and turtle. They are a big part of our lives. I was going to take video of them too but didn't want you to have to deal with the messed up videos. Here are pictures of our babies.

Caleb, our Basset Hound

Bam Bam, our Blue & Gold Macaw

Pebbles, our cat

Taz, our turtle

So there you have it, Blog Trip: Day 1 is complete. Hope you had fun here getting to know me better.

Labels:

14 Comments:

At September 01, 2008 7:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OOH! Keep us posted on the weight loss. I joined Weight Watchers four weeks ago. I've posted my results only once! Guess why????
I'm here on the blog trip from "EX Marks the Spot." Come visit! Being a step-mom isn't easy, is it?

 
At September 01, 2008 8:34 PM, Blogger Rhonda Gales said...

Hi Angie, I'm visiting from Blog trip. Thanks for stopping by on your journey. It's a small world, you know the area. You have a quite a family, lol.

It's a pleasure meeting you. I'll visit you again this week. It's so nice to meet a fellow blogger from the same area.

 
At September 01, 2008 8:44 PM, Blogger CynthiaK said...

Just stopping by on the Blog Trip! Nice to meet you!

-Crumbs In the Minivan

 
At September 01, 2008 9:05 PM, Blogger TxGambit said...

Howdy from Texas. Stopping by on the blog trip. Nice to meet you.

 
At September 01, 2008 9:14 PM, Blogger Stacey Moore said...

so nice to meet you! thanks for stopping by our blog trip!

 
At September 01, 2008 9:46 PM, Blogger Charlene Juliani said...

I took a peek at your weight loss blog (I'm trying to lose weight too). I love all your pets.

Come by and visit with me!

 
At September 02, 2008 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my place.

Wow pets! They're adorable. My baby will love to see them.

 
At September 02, 2008 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet another animal person. My dream is to someday have either a blue and gold macaw or an African Grey.

I currently have two spoiled rotten Siamese cats, an Eastern box turtle, and a bearded dragon.

 
At September 02, 2008 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stopping by on the blog trip across the internet! Nice to meet you and your space of Illinois!

Farrah from...
www.wifeandmomof3.wordpress.com
www.tbfreviews.wordpress.com

 
At September 02, 2008 4:51 PM, Blogger Pennies In My Pocket said...

Great blog you got here! Found it via Blog Trip! Just love the animals! :)

~melody~

 
At September 02, 2008 7:10 PM, Blogger Linda S said...

Love all your pets! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At September 02, 2008 11:28 PM, Blogger Penelope said...

I loved the videos of your town! Great Idea1 Thanks for the great post. I enjoyed reading about you! ....I've always wanted a turtle! :)

 
At September 03, 2008 12:11 PM, Blogger Jessie said...

visiting from the blog trip! nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by!

 
At September 05, 2008 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did enjoy it! Love all the animals. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home