Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, February 04, 2008

Money Blogger Contest I Would Love to Win

This morning I found a link to a contest over at Money Blogger to win an ipod Nano. I will normally only enter contests that I have to blog about if I like what they have to offer on their blog. And this blog, I do like so far and even signed up for their feed. I found a very helpful post on how to get ideas for new blog posts already so I look forward to digging in a bit more.

I would love to win this prize because Kev and I just joined a fitness center and it would come in handy as I'm on the recumbent bike and treadmill. Winner is chosen at random so wish me luck.

Happy Monday!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home