Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, May 09, 2008

Aloha Friday: May 9

It's been a while since I have participated in Aloha Friday. This is only my 2nd time playing so here we go. Hope you'll join in. Head on over to Kailani's blog and answer her question too and learn more about Aloha Friday.


My question is:

In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, what is your favorite flower?

My favorite flower is a purple rose. I really like any type of purple flower but roses are my favorite.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At May 09, 2008 2:11 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

I adore calla lilies. I love hydrangeas too.

 
At May 09, 2008 5:07 PM, Blogger Dee said...

i love roses as well! Any color but my favorite is red!

 
At May 09, 2008 5:16 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

I like roses too. Actually I like lots of different flowers too - carnations, lillies, tulips, etc.

 
At May 09, 2008 7:25 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

My favorite flowers are gerber daisies. I especially love a bright, multi-colored bunch.

 
At May 09, 2008 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love azaleas. I only wish I could grow them. :) Maybe I should do some research. Thanks for stopping by.

 
At May 09, 2008 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red Roses!

 
At May 09, 2008 11:15 PM, Blogger Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

I love sunflowers!

 
At May 10, 2008 6:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol I have too many faves but since these are in bloom I'm gonna say tulips

 
At May 10, 2008 7:12 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thanks for participating everyone. Such a variety of favorite flowers. Great getting to know ya'll better.

 
At May 14, 2008 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely Tulips!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home