Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, December 08, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: December 8


Oh this week is exciting! We'll be in Jamaica so we'll be eating REALLY well.

Monday-
I'm on my own, hubs has work holiday party. I'm thinking I'll eat a sweet potato with black beans and chicken breast strips.

Tuesday-
No plan yet but something quick because we have to pack and get everything else done we need to get done. Plus I'm heading out to a very late lunch with a friend. I'm thinking peanut butter and jelly for dinner. Not sure how hubs will feel about that HA HA.

*edited to add hubs says we are ordering in tomorrow night (Tues.) so that solves it but what to order? I dunno yet. Probably something naughty like pizza LOL

Wednesday on we'll be eating yummy food in JAMAICA as long as the weather cooperates and lets us out of town. Please pray, no snow or ice!

Have a great few weeks!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 08, 2008 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds much better than cooking! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home