Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Disney here we come

Disney here we come! I can't wait to see Mickey :-)

After my business trip, Kevin and I will hop into our rented convertible and head over to the Coronado Springs Disney resort for 2 fun filled Magic Your Way park hopper days! We wanted the option to go to any of the parks at any time during those two days so the park hopper was the best option for us. In 2002, we stayed at the Disney Caribbean Beach resort and loved it but wanted to try out a different resort this time.

Kev and I are just big 'kids' and can't wait to ride the rides, attend some shows and have some great meals. Our favorite park is MGM and we'll probably spend most of our time there but with the park hopper we can go to the other parks and do the specific things we want to do and leave. So convenient!

Can't wait to have fun and relax!

If you feel the urge to respond, please share your favorite Disneyworld theme park, rides, shows, etc. I would love to hear from you!

1 Comments:

At June 26, 2005 1:28 PM, Blogger Saph said...

Hi Angie!!!! Love your blog. It looks great! I know you must have had lots of fun at Disney!! I love MGM and Epcot. I could stay all day at Innovations playing video games. Tell me about the gourmet biz. :)
Visit my blog!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home