Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hello! Welcome to my blog, Angie Rambles!

I'm Angie, married to a very supportive husband, Kevin and am a stepmom of two. Kevin and I live in IL but I am originally from Northern Virginia.

I started working from home in June 2001, while still teaching Kindergarten. In September 2001 I left my job to come home and work my business full-time. You can read more about what I do on my Ryze page http://www.ryze.com/go/AngieNewton

Kevin and I are owned by a Blue and Gold Macaw, Bam Bam, Basset Hound, Caleb, Pebbles the cat and Taz our female turtle. Those are our 'babies' and they are a big part of our lives!

The whole reason for this blog is so I can chat to myself and those who want to listen! I set up a business blog but figured I had better 'test' the waters with a personal blog first and once I learn the ropes, I can put focus on the business blog.

Thank you for stopping by and listen to me ramble.

Wishing everyone a SUCCESSFUL 2005!

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2005 7:15 AM, Blogger Anita said...

Hey Angie! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! See, I told you it was addicting...you didn't start one, you started 3! LOL! Looking forward to following alond at Angie Rambles ;-)

Anita :)

 
At July 13, 2005 10:50 AM, Blogger Marti said...

Hi ANgie! I saw your blog in the WAHM messge board on blogging! Congratulations on starting a blog! I have been blogging here for a while, but I am still trying to pick up more of the technical aspects (the blabbering on and on about me part, I have down pretty good - LOL!) Was the Feedburner hard to set up? That is my next project. Do you find it difficult to blog regularly? (Not nagging LOL - I don't make it to mine every day!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and congratulations!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home