Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I Wanna Be a Great Big Loser

Of weight that is! On 8/21/05 I made the decision to make a lifestyle change. My goal is to lose 100 lbs by Christmas Dec. 2006. Kev and I are planning a very special 10 yr. anniversary vacation for Dec. 2006/Jan. 2007 to Couples, an All-Inclusive resort in Jamaica and I can't bear the thought of wearing a bathing suit in this condition so I have been working hard to accomplish my goal!

I have incorporated many changes and am feeling really good. I gave up drinking soda on 5/23/05 (minus the occasional Canada Dry Ginger Ale) and now drink about 7-10 glasses of water a day. I have cut down my food portion sizes, started exercising and joined a few online weightloss support groups.

I'm going to compile my results so far and share them on my blog but for now I'll end with links to my favorite weightloss forums. Feel free to stop by for a visit!

GR8BIGGLOSERS
Fitness/Weightloss Support forum at WAHM.com
Weightloss Buddies Support forum at Mommys Helper Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home