Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Merry Christmas to ME!


The last gift to be given on Christmas Eve was for me! Hubby really spoiled me this Christmas. Kev told me that I needed to go check on the cat downstairs because he couldn't find her and to my amazement, there it stood, the DYSON DC14 Cyclone Animal Upright Vacuum

This vacuum is so powerful! We love it! We had just shampooed the carpets AND vacuumed them and to our amazement the new Dyson picked up a TON more junk in the carpet. The Dyson is quiet and to me light weight. I love the fact that it's bagless and easy to empty too. This is one powerful vacuum! I don't think I have ever been so excited over a vacuum. I was so overwhelmed that he bought this for me, I cried! Silly me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home