Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year, New 'Do'

I did it! I can't believe it, I went and got approx. 6 inches of hair cut off of my head today. LOL! I have been wanting to make this change for a while but was too scared however I felt it was time and I LOVE it! I figured that since I am on a roll with my weightloss, this would be icing on the cake! Hubby loves it too!

Are you ready to see the change? Ok, here it goes....

Before pictures:
In a pony tail:

View of back:

Front view:


And now for the big reveal:

Front view:

View of back:


Total change and I am ready for an awesome 2006!

7 Comments:

At January 01, 2006 10:25 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Angie, your hair looks awesome! I'm getting ready to cut mine too, it's just gotten way overgrown. I'm also getting ready to begin my weight loss journey soon, so we have that in common also. And I am so jealous about your vacuum. LOL P.S. I know you from WAHM.com, in case you're wondering who the heck I am! ;-)

Wendy

 
At January 02, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Anita said...

I LOVE your hair Angie!! Mine has been short for about a year now and I just LOVE it! Hope you enjoy yours too!

 
At January 03, 2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Angie your hair looks great!

 
At January 03, 2006 10:51 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you all for your kind comments! Happy New Year!

 
At February 11, 2006 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You changed your hair, and never came back :(

 
At May 02, 2006 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie~
Just was cruising around and saw your page. I had to read your blog 'cuz I just cut off my LONG hair to about the same length, added bangs and put in blonde highlights! Doesn't it feel great!

I figured I wasn't dropping that extra 30 lbs immediately so that was the NEW me!!

Cathy

 
At May 06, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh boy am I so behind on my blog *wink* Thank you all for your kind words.

Wendy, when are you getting your hair cut? And as far as your weightloss journey, WAY TO GO! It will be worth it in the long run. Feel free to join us at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/gr8bigglosers for some great support.

Wendy if you get the chance to purchase the vacuum, I say go for it, it's AWESOME!

Angie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home