Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Sunday, June 03, 2007

My poor blog has been neglected

It's been over a year since I have posted on this blog and so much has gone on since then. I'll spare you most of the details but I will try to keep up from now on. My plan is to post at least once a week but you know how that goes. This is my 'fun' blog and I'll be working on my new weight loss/fitness blog soon. My Losing It and Loving It website is coming along nicely I would say and I'm learning a lot about web design, html, affiliate and internet marketing, etc. I guess you never stop learning right? Kevin has been helping me with my website, upcoming newsletter, web design, graphics and much more. What a great hubby!

We are getting ready to start planning for our next trip to Jamaica in 2008. We had such a wonderful time and can't wait to return. If you want to read all about our trip and see our spectacular pictures, visit our home on the web
Have a great week!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home