Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Meme: 5 Things About This Mom



1) I'm a 36 year old step mom of two, 26 (girl) and 24 (boy).

2) I'm an only child.

3) Hubby and I love to travel. Our favorite vacation spots are Jamaica and Disney World.

4) My favorite foods are sushi and spaghetti.

5) I'm a Reality TV junkie. Some of my favorite shows are Big Brother, Survivor and Amazing Race. I also enjoy CSI and Numbers.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At May 10, 2008 6:40 PM, Blogger Steve sculpts critters said...

Erik the retard.
Can't wait 'till tomorrow.

 
At May 10, 2008 7:10 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I just knew Erik would do that. Crazy! I'm looking forward to the finale tomorrow. My vote is for Cirie.

 
At May 14, 2008 7:41 PM, Blogger Stacey Moore said...

so nice to meet you!!
thanks for stopping by my blog!!

 
At May 15, 2008 1:25 PM, Blogger Karen Coutu said...

Nice getting to know you better.

Here are my 5 . . .

http://3garnetsn2sapphires.blogspot.com/2008/05/5-things-about-this-mom.html

 
At May 15, 2008 4:25 PM, Blogger dawntrenee said...

It's great to meet you, this mommyfest stuff is great. I am in IL also, we have a slightly smaller zoo, 2 kids, 2 cats, 1 african gray and are on the search for our next dog. Stop by my blog, leave a few tips and enter my contest at working mother. I am just starting out in this affiliate/internet world trying to just stay afloat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home