Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, December 21, 2007

Simpleology Blogging Course

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

Blogging is one of the things I would really like to focus on in 2008 so I think any great info I can get my hands on the subject of blogging will be helpful to me. Thanks to the folks at Simpleology for the offer.

Update 12/30/07: When I first posted this, I was not able to get access however I did email their support desk and the issue was taken care of almost immediately although they didn't respond saying it was fixed but I just happened to try to sign in and I was able to gain access so it's all good. Anyway, I have to say I am really impressed with this course. It is very easy to follow and understand. I think it would be great for a blogging beginner like myself.

There is a lot that came with this course: 15 video lessons plus audio options too, printables and bonuses. I spent the morning yesterday going through the videos and have read one of the printables so far because it was an interview with one of my friends and also a popular Internet Marketer, Lynn Terry of Click Newz and Self Starters Weekly Tips.

Overall, I give this course a thumbs up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home