Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Thursday, January 10, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Tamara to do a meme. I am very new to doing these and hopefully will do it correctly LOL

Rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog

7 Random Things About Me:
1) I'm a 35 year old step mom of two, 26 and 24. Hubby is 10 years older than me.
2) I'm horrible at math
3) I am addicted to Reality TV
4) I love to have my feet rubbed
5) I have been spit on by an alpaca
6) I gave up drinking soda and eating Oreos in 2005
7) Toilet paper roll has to be over not under (I see I'm not the only one. My friend Tishia is the same way HA HA)

Now I know I'm supposed to tag seven others however I have noticed that a ton of people have completed this meme so I don't know who to tag. I'll just pass this time but if you want to answer here, please feel free to do so. Have fun!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2008 10:49 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

I hate having my feet touched. An ex of mine used to always try to rub them for me after I would get home from waitressing and I couldn't stand it.

Yes the toilet paper issue - glad I'm not alone on this one :-)

I love reality TV too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home