Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I've been tagged: These are fun!

I was tagged by Tishia to play along with this meme. Thanks for picking me, Tish!

Here we go:

4 jobs I have had:

Pet store
Pet Store (a 2nd one)
Front Desk Supervisor for Marriott Courtyard
Certified Daycare Teacher 2's and Kindergarten

4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over Again:

Grease
Stepmom
Die Hard (any of them)
Gone in 60 Seconds

4 Places I Have Lived:

Maryland
Virginia (quite a few places throughout Northern VA)
Illinois

4 Favorite TV Shows:

Big Brother
Amazing Race
Numbers
CSI

4 Favorite Foods:

Chinese
Spaghetti
Pizza
Sushi

Websites I Visit Everyday:

Google Reader
GoodSearch.com (I use this in place of searching Google because the ISSA Trust foundation benefits from all searches. The ISSA family owns our favorite Couples resorts in Jamaica.)
WAHM.com
MommysHelperCommunity.com

4 Places I Want To Be:

Jamaica
Jamaica
on the beach in Jamaica
snorkeling in Jamaica

4 Favorite Colors:

Green
Purple
Teal
Brown

4 Names I Love but would/could not use for my own children:

Millie
Portia
Eva
Ariel

I have chosen not to tag anyone but if you want to play, feel free to answer this meme on your blog and leave a link in the comment section here so I can read yours.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 14, 2008 11:19 AM, Blogger Tishia said...

It was nice reading your answers. I like seeing what everyone has to say. I kind of get the hint that you want to be in Jamaica ;-) LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home