Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mom's Morning Show: Crock Pot Club



Do you listen to Mom's Morning Show? If not, you should! It's a daily show that starts at 10:30 AM Eastern.

Today kicked off the new Crock Pot Club and it was so much fun. Many of those who listen to the show know that I don't cook. Kevin (my hubby) is the pro and pretty much does all the cooking. But today I took part in their 1st Crock Pot Club and made a meal LIVE with Mom's Morning Show. It was a blast. I had my laptop in the kitchen to watch the chat room as I was putting together the meal and was on the call in line as well. I have to say it was a blast and dinner turned out pretty good.

You can keep up with the Mom's Morning Show show notes here

Here are some pictures of the finished product! The house smelled awesome today. Special thanks goes to Sandra Jensen of Family Foodies who made it possible for me to cook this meal with ease.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2008 7:38 AM, Blogger Tishia said...

Great pictures Angie! And my house smelt wonderful all day too. I wasn't able to get pictures because my camera batteries died on me :-(

I cooked a 'normal' meal and wasn't able to snapshot the outcome - total total bummer.

I definitely loved the ease of the recipe and can't wait until next week's menu.

 
At November 10, 2008 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home