Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, January 28, 2008

Real Life Guidance Report: Balancing Work & Family


The Real Life Guidance report, Balancing Work and Family was a quick and easy read. I have a hard time managing my time, I'm always going in so many directions (and I don't even have kids at home) and this report gave me tips and suggestions on a variety of ways to balance things. I'm off to implement a few of Aurelia's suggestions. I would highly recommend this report and all of her other Real Life Guidance reports.

If you need personalized help, you might want to take advantage of Aurelia's wonderful coaching. I have personally benefited from her coaching (and even have met her in person). If you decide to purchase any of the reports or coaching services be sure to come back and leave me a message with your thoughts.

Life Coaching

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home