Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I won a beautiful bracelet

I entered a contest at Two Moms in a Blog and my name was drawn as the winner. How cool! Jess, from Brodie Girl was prompt in emailing me for my shipping info and the most beautiful bracelet arrived in my mail box yesterday. I really would love to keep it however I am going to give it to a good friend as a birthday gift. I think she will like it a lot.

Brodie Girl has much more than this bracelet so you will want to head over and see what cool items they have to offer. I think I'll add the Natural Canvas "Jenny" Handbag to my wish list. Now wouldn't that be a cool bag to take to Jamaica? I think so!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home