Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, March 14, 2008

Aloha Friday: March 14

This is my first time participating in Aloha Friday. I have been reading Kailani's blog, An Island Life for a few months now and thought I would join in. Hope you'll play too.




If you could take a 10 day vacation with your spouse/significant other (no kids) where would you go?

We would go to Jamaica! We have been once and we are booking our return trip this weekend. I'm so excited! Feel free to look at our Jamaican vacation pictures and watch this neat video we had made.

This past week the Travel Channel had two great shows to watch, 25 Best Beaches and a show about Jamaica. Both were great.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At March 14, 2008 9:46 AM, Blogger Amy @ The Q Family said...

I would definitely go to Hawaii. I mean I would love to take my kids with me as well when we travel. But right now, Miss J has developed the fear of Volcano.. So I don't think she will mind us leaving her. :)

 
At March 14, 2008 10:56 AM, Blogger Dee said...

Trip to Israel comes to mind, maybe combined cruise in the Mediterranean?

 
At March 14, 2008 3:20 PM, Blogger ... said...

i love hawaii but have been there a few times. i'd like to try someplace new - but tropical. maybe the carribean or the bahamas.

 
At March 14, 2008 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We would go to Australia. We have always wanted to go and hopefully we will one day.

 
At March 14, 2008 7:41 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Ten whole days?! Hmmm, if we could afford it, probably somewhere in Europe. Or if not, then I'd love to go to Hawaii. :)

 
At March 14, 2008 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris! He's been telling me he will take me there one day! :)

 
At March 14, 2008 8:02 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

We'd go to the Bahamas.

 
At March 15, 2008 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear hubby is not too keen with travelling. he wouldn't mind where ever the vacation is going to be. if i could, i'd probably drag him to Europe, to Vatican City, Rome or Florence, Italy. We could also go to Australia or Hawaii, where he can go snorkeling.

 
At March 16, 2008 1:25 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Since it's summer here, I'd love to go to one of the lovely beaches here in the Philippines that I haven't been to, like Bohol for instance.f

 

Post a Comment

<< Home