Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Met an online friend today


Today I met up with Lauren Haugh, an online friend who I met at Mommy's Helper Online Community quite a few years ago. Lauren and I live about an hour or two away from each other so we met 1/2 way and enjoyed a yummy lunch at Bahama Breeze.

Lauren is the owner of Scrappin WAHM, Mom's Online Retreat and a few other great websites. We had a really good time and are already talking about meeting up again soon most likely with our hubby's the next time.

I have met quite a few online friends over the years and it's so much fun to get together and talk business, family, etc.

Thanks Lauren for a great day!

3 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 1:54 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

I had such a good time too Angie! So nice to be able to meet the real person beyond the internet! LOL!

 
At April 08, 2008 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun to meet up with Mommy's online. I hope to do that one day.

 
At April 14, 2008 5:41 PM, Blogger DisneyMom said...

How exciting! :) GOOD online FRIENDS can be hard to find. But when you do find one, they are one in a million! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home