Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, March 14, 2008

Wrapping Up the Week March 14



It's time for Tamara's Weekly Round Up.

  1. What did you accomplish? I sorted and cleared out some of my favorites and old emails although I still have a long way to go on that. I was encouraged to do both thanks to challenges over at A Tale of 2 WAHMS. Hope to get more done this week.
  2. Did anything not go as expected? Not that I can recall.
  3. What was the highlight of your week? The highlight of my week was today when I got to call our travel agent to book our return trip to Jamaica for December. She's looking for good deals as I write this.
  4. Did anything exciting happen you did not expect? Hubby bought me some beautiful flowers this week.
How was your week? Post the Weekly Round Up on your blog and then hop on over to Tamara's site and comment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2008 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty good week. I hope you got some great deals. What a wondeful time to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home