Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, March 07, 2008

Wrapping Up the Week


This is my first time doing Tamara's Weekly Round Up. Thought it would be fun and would help get me blogging more.

  1. What did you accomplish this week? This week I worked more on my new weight loss/fitness blog and finally figured out how to keep a post at the top of the blog and add my signature graphic. I am using Wordpress for my new blog and it definitely has a learning curve.
  2. Did you tackle any new projects or activities this week? No new projects or activities this week
  3. Share two things that did not go as planned. Everything seemed to go as planned except we lost power on Wednesday and all of our DVR recordings were gone so we were bummed about that.
  4. What was the biggest joy of the week? The biggest joy of my week every week is spending time with my hubby. We joined a fitness center a month ago and really enjoy that time together.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 9:19 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

I love your answer to #4. I'm beginning to understand what it means to have that joy. Although my man is deployed, the greatest joy I get is when I get an email or we chat via instant messenger. I totally understand what you mean!

Way to go on the WordPress project! Yes it has a learning curve, I'm still learning after a long time, but once you get the hang of everything you are going to totally love it and see how much it rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home