Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, April 11, 2008

Apple Blossom Candles: Spring & Summer Scents Have Arrived

It's time for me to put together yet another order for my favorite candle shop, Apple Blossom Candles. I'm anxious to try some new scents in the Spring and Summer line but also from the main scent list too.

Here are some of my favorite scents:
  • Hot Buttered Rum
  • Lemongrass
  • Island Lime
  • Oceanside
  • White Linen
Of course there are many more that I like but those are my Top 5. Apple Blossom Candles has a great April special. The fragrance spotlight for April is Morning Rain and you can SAVE 15% on products in that scent. Everything from car freshners, votives, melts, tea lights and candles too.

Be sure to check out the candle accessories and enter the monthly contest while you're there.

My favorite products they offer are the melts, tea lights and car freshners.

Happy Friday!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2008 5:40 PM, Blogger DisneyMom said...

Hi! I saw your blog in ABC group. I am a fellow ABC affiliate. Just wanted to stop by and say hi and nice blog. I am going to read through it more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home