Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Fun: Does Your Name Fit You?

Tishia is playing a fun little game on her blog so I thought I would play along.

Does Your Name Fit You?

A Easy to fall in love with
N Has gorgeous eyes
G Loves to be loved
I Loves to laugh and smile
E Can kick your butt

(I know Tishia got this somewhere but I just had to change the mis-spellings LOL)

A: Easy to fall in love with
B: Just acts like themselves
C: good person
D: Is very sexual
E: Can kick your butt
F: Loves people
G: Loves to be loved
H: Fricken hot
I: Loves to laugh and smile
J: Is really sweet
K: Crazy
L: Really good kisser
M: Hotttttttttt
N: Has gorgeous eyes
O: Has a nice butt
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: An animal lover
R: Has one of the best personalities ever
S: Makes people laugh
T: Makes dating fun!
U: Has a Smile to die for
V : freakin hot hardly ever unhappy
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Just awesome
Z: Loved by everyone

I would also say that it fits me pretty well. You would have to ask Kev about my eyes LOL! And I bet if I had to I could kick butt now that I have been working out.

What does your name mean?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 05, 2008 4:18 PM, Blogger Olivias Mom said...

Angie..
I really love your blog!!!

Many Blessing's
Angela

 
At April 06, 2008 11:39 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

I didn't even pay attention to the spellings. I got it off MySpace. Thanks for playing along :-)

 
At April 08, 2008 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to play along too! Fun game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home