Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Yep, today is my birthday, April Fool's Day. Kev and I celebrated both of our birthday's this past Sunday. We went to one of our favorite restaurants called The Key Wester. It takes us over an hour to get there so we don't go often but it's a nice treat. If you are ever in the Naperville, IL area you should stop in for lunch or dinner. We love it because of the Caribbean theme. You know we have to get our fix while we wait for our Jamaican vacation to come in Dec.

I exercised a lot today. Went to the gym and used the elliptical, did a Turbo Kick class and came home to walk 4 miles and did some ab work on the stability ball. I am exhausted now!

I am craving sushi but since I already had my b-day dinner, I think we'll just stay in tonight. I found out about a sushi buffet not to far from here and wanted to go there at first but The Key Wester won out. I think the sushi buffet will be good for Mother's Day *wink*

So far my mom and dad and my stepson have called me to wish me a Happy Birthday. I can't believe I'm 36. Not too worried about it though, I think I'm still young at heart.

1 Comments:

At April 06, 2008 11:41 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

Happy Birthday Angie (ok so I'm just a tad bit late on the happy birthday wishes...better late than never right?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home