Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Morning MeMe: April 28th

Monday Morning Meme at writefromkaren.com

April 28th Questions:

1. You have just been introduced to Oprah. What one thing do you want to talk to her about?

I would like to talk to Oprah about weight loss/fitness. It would be interesting to share my story and hear about hers as well.

2. What is the most fun you’ve had so far in 2008? Be specific, tell us all about it.

The most fun I have had so far in 2008 would probably be joining a fitness center. Hubby and I joined in Feb. and it's been a great experience so far. I really enjoy being able to use the various machines but I absolutely love the classes that are offered. My favorite is Turbo Kick and I do that 3x a week and I have also taken a Zumba class and hubby and I just recently started going to Spin class every Saturday.

3. Do spelling and grammar mistakes in newspapers and magazines upset you at all? What about spelling and grammar mistakes on blogs? Do you stop reading if there are too many mistakes? Or do you just ignore them? What about your own writing/blog? Are you sensitive about using correct grammar? Do you proofread before hitting that publish button?

Spelling and grammar mistakes sometimes bother be but not to the extent that I will stop reading unless it's obviously really bad. On my own blogs I do tend to proofread a bit too much before publishing.

4. How early do you start planning your summer vacation? Now tell us, what ARE your plans for summer vacation?

We don't usually take a summer vacation (no kids at home) but this summer we will be going to my parent's for a visit and we planned that trip about 3 months ago. We are however going to Jamaica again this December and that vacation was booked in March. We book that much in advance because the resort offers up to 50% OFF so we most definitely like to take advantage of that special. Only 8 months to go LOL

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh, I'd LOVE to go to Jamaica. Can I come?

 
At April 29, 2008 11:55 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Sure Dawn, you can come. Bring your significant other along and stay at the same resort. They have a 50% off sale that ends tomorrow. It's a great deal. Check out http://www.couples.com We stay at Swept Away.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home