Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, May 30, 2008

Aloha Friday: May 30

It's time for Aloha Friday. Come join the fun. Head on over to Kailani's blog and answer her question too and learn more about Aloha Friday.
My question for today is:

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

My favorite thing to do on the weekend is workout at the gym with hubby. We go on both Saturday & Sunday. I look forward to Saturday the most because it's "Smoothie Saturday" and we treat ourselves to a yummy smoothie. They have a variety of choices at the smoothie bar but I have to get my Peanut Butter smoothie every week. Hubby usually gets something different every week but his favorite smoothie has to have real cherries in it.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At May 30, 2008 2:06 PM, Blogger Dee said...

If its a sunny day I like to be down by the waterfront with a barbecue. Lot's of family and friends around.

If it's cold and rainy out? I like to watch movies or read. I like to stay in my pj's and just veg.

 
At May 30, 2008 2:58 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Sleep in! At least sleep later than 6:30 am... :)

 
At May 30, 2008 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is probably crazy, but I'd love to just do nothing for one day. Throw in some reading and podcasts to make it even better.

 
At May 30, 2008 5:19 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

We get to see our grandkids during the week but on weekends there's always a good chance our oldest grandson will sleepover. We love spending time with all three grandkids.

 
At May 30, 2008 8:50 PM, Blogger Richelle said...

Mmmm... Smoothies sound yummy! I love to have my hubby home. I feel like I can get more done when he is there to help, or at least entertain our 2 year old while I do stuff. And I just like to have him around. :)

 
At May 30, 2008 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuddle up with my husband on the sofa and watch movies!

 
At May 30, 2008 11:57 PM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

I love spending it with my family. Eating out in a nice restaurant and going to the movies.

 
At May 31, 2008 12:40 AM, Blogger ... said...

as little as possible =)

my saturday morning ritual (and sometimes into the afternoon) is to watch the shows on the learning channel... trading spaces, property ladder, what not to wear, and the all the rest.

 
At May 31, 2008 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was as energetic as you, but my favorite thing is take a nap. :)

 
At June 01, 2008 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually work on the weekend - it's like a little vacation for me!

 
At June 02, 2008 9:18 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Things I like to do on the weekends... sleep in! (with the hubby home to watch the baby we each get one morning!) Read. Do some crafts (again with the hubby watching the baby!)
Thanks for your vote at 5Min4Mom and your comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home