Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, May 19, 2008

The Body Bakery: I'm a happy customer

Have you heard of The Body Bakery? If not, you really should check it out. This company is owned by Lia Schmoldt who I met at the gym. She has a lot of cool products to offer, with scents to die for...Yummy! The Body Bakery has been featured in a variety of magazines and everything is made at the time of your order so you will not get products that have been sitting on a shelf.

My first order was for a variety of items and I was happy with every one of them.

The SOAP CAKE in the Dreamsicle scent has a nice light scent and is perfect for our guest bathroom. The peach color stands out and I like how the soap suds up nicely.

I bought two of the COOKIE SHEETS. One in Watermelon scent for hubby's Jeep and the other in Vanilla Bean scent for my car. Both scents are nice. You can use this product on your bed sheets and in your car.

I was most excited to order the Body & Hair Spritzer in Coconut Ice and the Body & Hair Icing in Pineapple Crush. I wanted something to remind me of the beach and I accomplished that with these two products. Coconut Ice is a strong scent to me and Pineapple Crush a bit softer.

I also ordered one of the SWEET ROLLS in the Caramel Latte scent and was under the impression that it was a lip gloss but come to find out it is a roll on perfume. It was totally my fault because I didn't read the description well enough. Just a silly mistake I made where I put it on my lips when it was supposed to go on my body. All is good and now I know not to do that again.

Since my order was over $35, there was a free product included. This product was their LIP BUTTER in the Free Love scent and it is absolutely awesome. This freebie is located on their main website and you can read the scent description on there. I haven't stopped using the Lip Butter since I got it. It makes my lips feel great.

Lia was great to work with and I was kept informed about my order status throughout the process. Lia even delivered it to the gym for me in a cute little bag but for those of you out of state, you can have it shipped right to your door.

You should try out a variety of products from The Body Bakery and when you do, please let Lia know that Angie Newton sent you.

Thank you Lia for your great service.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 22, 2008 5:32 AM, Blogger Tishia said...

Everything sounds wonderful. I bookmarked the site and will check it out when I have more time. I'm all about scented things so this is right up my alley. And I love hearing about new products from people that have already used/purchased them.

 
At May 22, 2008 1:24 PM, Blogger Val said...

I bookmarked it to. I'm jealous she is local. This site is genius marketing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home