Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Love my Senseo Coffee Pod System

Do you have a Senseo Coffee Pod System? If not, I highly recommend that you purchase one for your home or office. I have had my Senseo since before Christmas last year and use it on a regular basis. I absolutely love coffee and this fun machine lets me make a quick and tasty treat any time of the day. In fact, I just picked up some more of the French Vanilla today and made a mix of that and the decaf Senseo. It was yummy! I have tried a variety of the blends they offer so if you have any questions, let me know.

I was very lucky to be offered the chance to sign up for and accepted in to the Share Senseo program. You might want to check it out for yourself. If you are not interested in the program but would like to purchase a Senseo at one of your local retailers, I have 5 coupons for $20 OFF a Senseo Coffee Pod System. If you want to grab one of my coupons, reply to this post with your email address and I will contact you for your mailing address to send out the coupon this week (it's good until June 30th, 2008).

If you just can't wait, you can always purchase the Senseo from Amazon right here


While you're at Amazon.com be sure to check out all the yummy Senseo coffee pods they have to offer. My favorites are the Dark and Medium Roasts, Cappuccino, French Vanilla and Sumatra. I also found out that Senseo has a T-Pod holder and Senseo Tea pods so Kev and I are going to try those out at some point.

If you already have a Senseo Coffee Pod System, how do you like it and what are your favorite coffee pod flavors?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home