Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mommy Fest: Potluck



Kevin & Angie's Tasty Sweet Potato Fries

You will need one medium to large sweet potato, peeled.

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Cut sweet potato
into 1/4 inch thick slices.

Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray foil with fat free olive
oil spray.

Arrange sweet potato slices on the cookie sheet and then spray the top of the sweet potatoes.

Now you can
sprinkle with sea salt or your choice of seasoning.
Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes. No turning required. If you prefer crispier 'fries', bake a bit longer.

I don't have nutrition facts on this but it should be simple enough for you to calculate. I love these sweet potato fries.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At May 10, 2008 7:50 PM, Blogger Dad of Divas said...

These sound great...I'll jhave to try them...thanks for sharing!

 
At May 10, 2008 8:33 PM, Blogger Totallyscrappy said...

Yummy! I haven't made this in a long time. Thanks for reminding me of a tasty treat!

 
At May 12, 2008 8:58 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

Sounds great! I have been wanting a recipe for sweet potato fries, just been too lazy to hunt one up. So thanks so much for sharing!

 
At May 12, 2008 1:18 PM, Blogger April said...

I think my mom makes these but I never thought about making some myself!

Thanks for posting this.

 
At May 12, 2008 3:11 PM, Blogger Female Entrepreneur said...

Hi!

Sweet Potato Pie is my favorite! I will have to try this recipe! This sounds very different! Thanks!
Altha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home