Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, May 23, 2008

My review of Thirty-One gift company

I hosted a Thirty-One gifts online party in April and it was a blast. I wanted to come back and post a review of the products and company. The party went very well and I earned products and bought products too. I found Jane, my Thirty-One gifts consultant via My WAHM Space and found the products so interesting I asked if I could host an online party. She had never done an online party so it was a first for her and she enjoyed it.

Thirty-One has gifts perfect for any occasion. Items from purses, beach tote bags, suitcases, stationary plus more with the option to have the items personalized.

Kev and I ordered some gifts and they were a big hit. I didn't take pictures of those but I do have photos of a few of my items. I love them! They are much better in person than in the catalog. The only minor negative thing is the processing and shipping time. It was a few weeks before my guests and I got our orders but I can understand since everything is personalized. One of my friend's had an item on backorder and I wish we would've known about that sooner. That item will end up taking another 2+ weeks to arrive and that is the only disappointment.

Overall though I am very impressed with the company, products and service. You can see all Thirty-One has to offer at Jane's website.

Here are my fun bags.
The two bags above can be found on page 14 of the Thirty-One catalog. The one on the left has my initial "A" and the one on the right has my name "Angie". I apologize for the picture, it's hard to see.

The bag above is the All-In-One Organizer on page 28. Mine says, "Angie's Stuff". I love all my bags and can't wait to order more down the road. There are some cool products that would be fun for our upcoming trip to Jamaica so I'll have to order early.

Thanks Jane and Thirty-One!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 23, 2008 1:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Angie,

What an awesome review of Thirty One. It sounds like a fantastic entrepreneurial business, and a novel idea! I also love that you took the initiative to host an online party, highlighting Thirty One gifts. How did it go?

I'm an official Microsoft ambassador and right now we're really trying to scale up our connections with influential bloggers like yourself. I'd love to share with you some of the stuff we've been doing in the last couple months to help women entrepreneurs; we're really committed to providing all the necessary resources to help women start, grow and expand their business.

We just wrapped up a women's entrepreneurial tour across the US; the response and turn-out was great!

I'd really love your take on these offerings we have right now; I would have contacted you via email but I didn't know which was the best way to reach you.

Thank you so much, I hope I didn't overstep my bounds by directly contacting you. Definitely get back to me if I’ve piqued your interest-- I’d love to share more info with you.

Best,
Kimberly
Official Microsoft Ambassador
k-rosenberg@live.com

 
At May 23, 2008 5:59 PM, Blogger jane31gifts(at)gmail(dot)com said...

Angie...Thank you for candid review of Thirty-One Gifts!!!

I think I said during the online show that the catalog doesn't give the real-life products a chance as you now know.

I hope you enjoy all your products.

Talk to you soon,
Jane

 
At May 24, 2008 7:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by during Mommyfest... I had promised a giveaway but didn't get to it...so I am doing one now...come on over


http://walkamile-beth.blogspot.com/

Thirty One sounds interesting...I am going to check it out!

 
At May 25, 2008 5:04 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

I wish I could of ordered from the party! They have some really cute stuff. I love the bags and how they are personalized...very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home