Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, May 30, 2008

Why I love working from home: The short & sweet version

Kelly over at Spark Plugging WAHM 2.0 has a fun Meme going on and you could win a prize!

I love working from home for many reasons but the two main reasons are that I enjoy the flexibility and the online friend connections I have made over the years.

I am grateful that hubby is so supportive of my many work at home endeavors over the years. For quite a few years, I did direct sales and that took me out of the home to do home parties which were ultimately not my cup of tea but still a good money maker. I gave that up to focus on Internet/Affiliate marketing and am still trying to find my way and figure out what I want to be when I grow up LOL

I truly am grateful for the opportunity to work at home.

It's been neat reading everyone's reasons for why they love working from home and I hope you'll participate too.

I would like to tag Lauren, Anita, and Val to play too.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At May 30, 2008 1:58 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I love working from home. When the company I work for said they were closing offices and sending everyone home to work I will admit I was sad. I thought I would miss seeing my co-workers every day and the interaction. Well we found a cure for that, lunch once a week. It gives us time to see each other, catch up and complain about the job. Great times great times.

 
At May 31, 2008 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! hope you win the giveaway! i have one every friday, with other fun stuff posted during the week:)

this working at home stuff is really interesting. i've always wanted to do it. i just can't find a job that will allow me to!

 
At May 31, 2008 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You've been tagged! come on over

 
At May 31, 2008 10:14 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

Glad you decided to play along, loved reading your answers.

 
At June 03, 2008 3:12 PM, Blogger Amy @ The Q Family said...

I would love to be able to work from home everyday. My work doesn't really need me to be in the office. Most coworkers that I work with on my project are not even in the same state as I am. But I'm not sure if I will be as productive as I'm in the office. I guess I have to put in certain rule so I can be truely productive. :)

-Amy @ The Q Family

 
At June 03, 2008 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great!... Freedom is the reason for working at home, for sure. Thanks for sharing!

 
At June 18, 2008 3:11 PM, Blogger Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

I love this - totally agree, it's fantastic. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home