Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Feast

Thought I would participate in Friday's Feast again. Won't you play along?

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup? I haven't had a soda since 2005 but when I did drink it, it was in a can.

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch? None of the shows I watch are on late but if there are any travel channel shows about the Caribbean or Jamaica, I would be willing to stay up late if I didn't have a dvr.

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant. My hubby! He is absolutely the most intelligent person ever and I would definitely call him brillant.

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas? I don't work outside of the home so I would not be willing to do either LOL but if I HAD to I would choose 4 10-hour days.

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself? I'm not quite sure, got any ideas? ha ha

Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 06, 2008 3:36 PM, Blogger jenny said...

Maybe you could be WAHM. I coulds definitely see that across the chest of a unitard. Hah! ;-)

Enjoyed your feast!

 
At June 06, 2008 8:09 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Great feast today! I like what Jenny said....WAHM! Here I come to save the day!

Mine is finally up...come on over and feast with me.

Have a great weekend!! :)

 
At June 07, 2008 10:58 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm not much of a soda drinker either, but I love having an ice cold root beer in a bottle every once in awhile.

 
At June 07, 2008 2:30 PM, Blogger Amy @ The Q Family said...

How about Wonder Woman for you? :)

The cruise ship is really big and I don't think we have done everything they have to offer. So I truly think it's a great way for vacationing as a group.

I'm sure you are excited about your upcoming trip. :) We didn't get to spend much time in Jamaica. I would love to go back and do more adventurous things. Stay tune on my post for Jamaica. :)

-Amy @ The Q Family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home