Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Feast

It's time for Friday Feast. Let's play!

Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?

Today we are supposed to get some strong thunderstorms. Right now it's muggy, partly sunny, partly cloudy. Dreaming every day that I was in Jamaica. If it rains there it's no problem.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

I would say 4. When I hear career, I think working outside of the home and I don't so that's why I chose a low number.

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

We have blinds in the bedrooms and dining room and curtains in the living room and kitchen.

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.

Hubby coming home from work instantly cheers me up. And of course, looking at pictures of and dreaming about Jamaica does the same. I know, I know, you are tired of hearing all this Jamaica talk but sorry I can't help myself.

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

I hit it once or twice and hubby hits it a few times too.

Happy Friday!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 27, 2008 8:52 AM, Blogger Carol said...

I think being in Jamaica would cheer me up, too. Happy Friday!

 
At June 27, 2008 9:12 AM, Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

We have the same weather here. Happy Friday!

 
At July 02, 2008 10:36 AM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

Hi! I'm here from Kailani's blog.

Nice to "meetcha!" LOL

Sounds like we have the same weather...we're expecting T-Storms this evening...that's a good thing if we actually get the water...but not holding my breath for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home