Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Sunday, June 15, 2008

If you came to my house meme

If you came to my house…

You would see:
One big mess! We just got home from a week away at my mom and dad's house LOL

I’d probably feed you:
Well, I personally wouldn't feed you anything but Kev is a wonderful cook and would probably grill you up something special. How about some real tasty grilled shrimp?

And offer you this to drink:
Red Stripe (Jamaican beer). We bought a 6 pk. a few weeks ago but we don't drink and I thought we would enjoy it but beer is not my thing so we still have 4 left. Any takers? If you don't drink, I can make you this yummy tea my mom made us this past week. It's made with decaf Lipton tea bags and was so good we bought some today and I have made two pitchers already.

I’d undoubtedly ask if you’d read:
hmm not sure

I’d want to play this music for you:
My new Madonna or Celine Dion CD's

I’d want to tell you about:
Our vacation to my parent's (yes, I'll post about it here soon)

I’d probably suggest a game of:
Apples to Apples or Scattergories

I would definitely show off:
the new grill hubby got for Father's Day

I might get on the computer and show you:
vacation pictures

If it was a long enough visit, we might watch:
E.T. or National Treasure 2 (we bought it a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to watch it)

What would a visit to your house be like?

I'm not tagging anyone for this meme but if you feel like playing along, please drop me a message to let me know where to find your answers.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 15, 2008 9:50 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

Glad you played along! Grilled shrimp sounds yummy...so when can I come over for some ;-)

 
At June 16, 2008 2:42 AM, Blogger Val said...

This was fun. I posted my answers here: http://busymomma.com/2008/06/15/if-you-came-to-my-house/

 
At June 16, 2008 9:20 AM, Blogger Amy @ The Q Family said...

Can't wait to see your post and pictures from your vacation. And I would love to watch National Treasure 2 again. :)

-Amy @ The Q Family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home