Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Grilling: Recipes and Tips

Grilling out is one of our favorite things to do. Of course, hubby does all the grilling since I don't cook and everything he makes on the grill is so tasty. He grills everything from shrimp, pork chops, steaks and chicken to veggies, potatoes and more. I'm so spoiled. I know the post title is summer grilling but I'm sure many of you are like us and grill out all year round, even in the snow. Isn't that right?

For Father's Day Kev got this great new grill. He's very happy with it.









And speaking of grilling, today I found some great grill cleaning tips and yummy recipes on my friend Shelly's Shakin' & Bakin' Recipe blog. This blog is full of great recipes and Tupperware ideas too. Go take a peek and tell her Angie sent ya.

Happy grilling!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 20, 2008 8:55 PM, Blogger Val said...

New grills are so much fun! We grill year around. Even in all the rain we get here in Seattle. lol

Thanks for the recipe link!

 
At June 26, 2008 11:56 AM, Blogger Amy @ The Q Family said...

Great link about cleaning the grill. I love to grill too.. Super easy for when we can't think of what to cook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home