Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, June 20, 2008

Time for Friday Feast

It's that time again. Friday Feast is here and I hope you'll join in.

Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose? Africa, it has always intrigued me.

Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet? I use Firefox

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country? I'll take a big fat 1. I don't know much at all LOL History was definitely not one of my favorite subjects in school and I don't remember much of what I learned way back then.

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is…AWESOME! I found the most awesome man to share my life with and I'm so very happy. We will celebrate 12 fantastic years this New Year's Eve 2008. Here is a picture from our 10th anniversary in Jamaica.

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado? No

You're next! Happy Friday

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home