Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What do the flowers you pick say about you?




What These Tulips Say About You



You are very popular and universally admired.

You are often hopelessly in love, and you connect to other people easily.

You are a naturally cheerful and upbeat person. You have an amazing smile.



I would say this is pretty accurate. How cool! What about you? Drop by my friend Anita's blog at 2 WAHMs and play along too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 29, 2008 1:32 PM, Blogger AudreyO said...

Angie,

I love tulips. I think they are so pretty. And you can find them in many colors.

You are such a motivator to me, thanks!!!!

Audrey :)

 
At July 02, 2008 10:11 AM, Blogger Tishia said...

I agree with you - I think it's pretty accurate about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home