Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Blog Reader Challenge

Kelly over at Sparkplugging WAHM 2.0 is challenging her readers to answer a question. I'm going to take a break and play.

I'll be answering,
How often do you like to change the look of your blog?
I would have to say I dread changing the look of my blog because I'm afraid that I will mess it up somehow and lose everything in the process. I have had this cheesy green template since I started this personal blog and have only had one template so far for my Weight Loss Journal blog. I'll be changing the template for that though very soon since I'm in the process of a web site re-design. I have uploaded my own WP blogs and that process isn't too bad (it's the upgrade to a new version that gives me hives LOL).

So there you have it, Kelly. That was a fun post. It actually challenges me to write more which is my personal business challenge coming up in August.

So readers, it's your turn to take on Kelly's challenge.

Happy Tuesday!

Angie




Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 29, 2008 11:15 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

What a fun post. Wish I could say I dread changing my blog theme because I'm afraid of messing something up. LOL

 
At July 30, 2008 3:08 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for taking up the challenge Angie!!

 
At July 30, 2008 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it's fun to change the theme. Even though now I rely on pros like Freshnets and Internetmarketingchic for the magazine themes I use, I use to change my Wordpress themes myself - not hard at all and kind of fun! You can do it. So when do you leave for everyone's favorite beach town ;-)

 
At August 01, 2008 11:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey! thanks for stopping by and entering to win this weeks' giveaway! i have one every weekend, so be sure to add me to your favorites and stop back by!

great blog!

 
At August 02, 2008 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bit lazy about changing things up, too, but one thing I learned when I first started making real money from Adsense is that experimenting with ad placement and page layout can make a huuuuge difference in the click-through-ratios (and how much money you make).

Still, change is such a pain, heh. I'm trying to motivate myself to get a more professional template for my newest (non-Adsense) blog at the moment. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home