Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: July 14

I can't believe I have another menu planned out. We are pretty much fly by the seat of our pants kinda people but it's been fun just having the basic meal planned out for each day. If it changes during the week, no big deal.

Check out the Menu Plan Monday post over at I'm An Organizing Junkie and leave your menu plan link there. Also be sure to tell me if you participated so I can check out your menu.



Monday-
Pork Chops

Tuesday-
Jambalaya w/Turkey Sausage

Wednesday-
Baja Chipotle Chicken

Thursday-
Mult Grain Angel Hair Pasta w/ Roasted Garlic and Olive Sauce

Friday-
Turkey Sloppy Joes

Have a great week!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 14, 2008 8:51 AM, Blogger Amy said...

That chicken sounds interesting- we like anything spicy in my house. Have a great week!

 
At July 14, 2008 9:59 AM, Blogger Audra Krell said...

Way to go on planning your meals. We are fly by people too...Angel hair is on my menu this week, where do you get whole grain?

 
At July 14, 2008 11:28 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

I'm so excited to start participating in this meme. Once I start taking cooking lessons, I'm gonna plan out every meal every week. Woo Hoo!

Oh hey I'm coming over to your house for dinner Monday. I love pork chops. Oh and Tuesday too. Oh Wednesday sounds yummy also. Heck just mark me down as a dinner guest all week ;-)

 
At July 15, 2008 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We eat with my parents one night a week. This past week, my Mom made Jambalaya with beef sausage and chicken. Oh it was sooooo good!!!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/cookalatte

 
At July 16, 2008 9:47 PM, Blogger AudreyO said...

Want to plan my meals? LOL. I almost always decide that morning what I'll have that night.

Awesome workout today Angie. I just read your post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home