Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: July 28

Here I am again with a Menu Plan. I know my menu's aren't extravagant and a few times we have changed what was on the menu but it helps us to kind of fly through the week without having to ask, "What's for dinner?". So here we go....

Monday-
Baja Chipotle Chicken breasts, baked potato, frozen veggies

Tuesday-
Gumbo with shrimp & scallops, plus biscuits

Wednesday-
Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, veggie

Thursday-
The usual-spaghetti and homemade sauce, garlic bread

Friday-
Tuna sandwich and soup

Saturday & Sunday-
Always up in the air so I don't add them to the menu plan

Have a great week!
Angie

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At July 29, 2008 2:33 PM, Blogger cathy said...

Yummy menu Angie. Do you make all this yourself? Do you have a goos spaghetti recipe? I have yet made spaghetti I like although my family likes it.

 
At July 29, 2008 3:25 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thanks Cathy! I do not make these meals, I can't cook very well but hubby is a fantastic cook. As for the spaghetti recipe, we just use multi-grain spaghetti and he makes the sauce with crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, spices, a variety of veggies and either ground turkey or turkey sausage. He changes it up often.

 
At July 29, 2008 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie, These dinners sound super yummy! I don't think a menu has to be extravagant to be good & healthy! :) Thanks for the ideas and I agree, planning helps!Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home