Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, August 09, 2008

7 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I have been tagged by Cathy.

7 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1) There was a time in my life that I wanted to have 6 kids (then I worked with them all day every day for a few years and that totally cured me ha ha) I have two older step kids, 26 and 24 and hubby and I have no plans of having any kids of our own. I am totally fine with that.

2) I love all amusement park rides

3) I have not had a soda since May 2005

4) I have not had an Oreo cookie since August 2005

5) I do not like the texture of a Koosh ball (ICK!)

6) Hubby and I have been married 11 years and have never had a fight

7) I used to be very organized when I was younger and now I'm not. I need major help! I want to be able to go through the *junk* I have accumulated over the years and just get rid of it.

So those are just a few things you probably didn't know about me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 09, 2008 1:24 PM, Blogger cathy said...

Wow Angie, you need to write a marriage book!
If I lived near you I would help you with the organization thin. I just finished organizing my house & I'm good at it. Just not good at keeping it that way with 3 messy, pack rat kids. LOL
P.S. I think you were smart about not having kids.

 
At August 24, 2008 10:02 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

I love amusement rides too! Well except for the graviton which makes me puke. 6 kids? Yikes! No thanks. LOL I've always wanted 3 but after having 1 I think I could be set ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home