Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Desperate for a blog makeover

I came across a fun blog called Blog Mommas and found they were having a blog makeover contest. The blog makeover will be done by Burg. I'm supposed to write 5 reasons why I think I deserve a blog makeover so here we go.

Honestly, I'm not the best writer in the world but have found that having a personal blog let's me practice writing and putting my words together which is something I have trouble doing sometimes. Having a new design would

1) give me an incentive to post more

and

2) a fun design that would showcase my personality would give me the inspiration to write what's on my mind

plus

3) I have had the same Blogger blog template since I first started this blog back in 2005 YIKES

and

4) I want my blog to be attractive and fun for my guests

and

5) it would give me confidence to just put myself out there more and have fun blogging

Thanks for the chance to enter ladies. There are some great entries so far who are all deserving.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 20, 2008 4:17 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

The same design since 2005? Yes, girl, you need a makeover! LOL!!! I love that it would give you incentive to post more - I am such a blogaholic!

Thanks for playing, you are entered!

:)
Becki@BlogMommas

 
At August 21, 2008 7:39 PM, Blogger Christie O. said...

good luck to you!! you know, if by chance you don't win, the girl who did my blog, Judi at Doodlebug Designs was really wonderful. And more than that, she was sooo affordable!! Someone recommended her to me and I lovvvvved her!http://doodlebugwebdesigns.com/

 
At August 23, 2008 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you win!!!!

 
At August 24, 2008 9:54 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

Angie those are great reasons why you should win. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home