Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, August 04, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: August 4

Another menu plan on the books for this week. This makes life much easier for hubby during the weeks as he knows what he's going to cook (I have been helping too). We haven't totally stuck to the menu's I have posted but it's OK. Here are the tentative plans for this week.

Monday-
Jambalaya w/turkey sausage and possibly shrimp

Tuesday-
Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers w/quinoa

Wednesday-
Hot & Spicy Chicken

Thursday-
The usual...Spaghetti and homemade pasta sauce w/ground turkey

Friday-
Had tuna and soup on the list but noticed we have no cans of tuna so unless I get to the store we'll have turkey burgers and grilled or baked potato fries

I don't post menu plans for Sat. or Sun. because we play it by ear every weekend. Have a great week!

Angie

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 04, 2008 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your husband does the cooking?!? Where do I sign up for that deal? :)

Good looking menu.

 
At August 04, 2008 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats for winning a sticker in the Big Brother Craze giveaway! Thanks for playing along!

 
At August 09, 2008 12:42 AM, Blogger cathy said...

Angie, does your hubby have a single older brother? LOL

I'm letting you know that you have been tagged. Check out my blog for details:
cathyscreationsmakingitpersonal.blogspot.com

 
At August 09, 2008 10:31 AM, Blogger Angie said...

LOL Kamaile

Lessa: Thanks! I'm excited to get my sticker. whoo hoo

Cathy: Kev has many brothers, none single right now but I'll be sure to keep my ears open for that hee hee

I'll post my tag here in just a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home