Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, August 02, 2008

My First Saturday Social

I was looking in Google to find a meme for Saturday and came across the Saturday Social. Sounds simple enough for this late at night.

The question posted for today's Saturday Social is:

How is your summer going so far?

My summer has been nice so far. Not much going on except we did go to my mom and dad's in Indiana for a week and it was a great vacation. My parent's live on quite a bit of land so we I had a blast riding the ATV while Kev (hubby) drove his Jeep behind me through the wooded area. It was a total blast and I felt like a kid again. I also shot my first gun (a few times and a few different size guns, scary) plus I did skeet shooting and the boys were shocked that it didn't take me too long to get my first skeet shot either. Didn't get any after that but that's OK. I could've stayed longer, it was so much fun.

That was the most exciting thing this summer so far and we have no plans to do anything else because we are saving to pay for our upcoming Jamaica vacation (oh I can't wait for that!).

Hope your summer is going great too.
Angie

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 02, 2008 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to Jamaica soon? You lucky girl!!! I want to go there too:) And the visit to your parents sounds fun too!

Thanks for dropping by:) Nice to meet you too!

 
At August 03, 2008 1:18 PM, Blogger ShannonW said...

Welcome to your first Saturday Social Angie!

Jamaica sounds like fun!

 
At August 06, 2008 8:52 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I like to search Google for a writing topic when I run dry of ideas... or do a giveaway. :)

Thanks for stopping by my giveaway recently. I have another one going on this week too!

http://www.familymusings.com/2008/08/return-of-banana-splits.html

 
At August 10, 2008 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamaica!!! I'm jealous. *lol* My summer has been busy, hot and sticky. But I recently got to spend some time with my kids, and that was wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home