Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Congrats to my hubby

This past Monday, September 8th was my hubby Kevin's ONE YEAR NON SMOKING anniversary. That is very exciting. He made it one year and I'm so proud of him. Thanks to Chantix, a prescription medication, he was able to quit smoking for good.

I shared this milestone with my online friend Dr. Sally Witt who has a Stop Smoking With Dr Sally program that I wish we would've known about sooner for Kevin. But that's OK because I'll still share it with you here. Dr. Sally has been there and kicked the habit so she's now sharing with others how they can too. I think that is awesome.

Visit the Stop Smoking With Dr Sally website and you can see a quick welcome/intro video and a free e-book offer (I'm having an issue with the link for the e-book so I have sent an email to Dr. Sally). Then you'll be taken to a page with a lot more information about the product, the price, etc. If you are a smoker or know one, I hope you'll take a few minutes to check it out or pass the info along. Dr. Sally's program is approximately $200 LESS than the prescription medication that Kevin took. WOW! I think it's definitely worth trying although I have no personal experience with the program. However, there are some testimonials on her website from her clients so you should be sure to check those out.

I just wanted to send out one last CONGRATULATIONS to my super fantastic awesome hubby on a job well done. I love you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2008 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! Congratulations! Sometimes I think smoking is the hardest habit to quit. I quit several years ago and am glad that's over! My husband still smokes, but nothing will help him until he WANTS to quit. :)
Go Kevin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home