Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, September 19, 2008

Custom Embroidery-Suzi Home Maker Product Review

I wanted to post a review on some awesome products I just received from Suzi at Suzi Home Maker. Suzi offers custom embroidery on a variety of items in her store. She has quite the selection of items for children and baby gifts, items for the home and more. You can see many neat products in her product gallery. I personally got the Super Snack Square and one of the Travelers. I think they are adorable AND Suzi was able to take a special request and make it happen. I took some pictures for you to see.

Aren't these adorable? In the first two pictures, the traveler is on the left and Super Snack Square is on the right. The handles of the Super Snack Square have flowers on them. The last picture is the inside look of the Super Snack Square.

You all know how much I love Jamaica so that inspired me to get the beach design with the saying "Life's a Beach" on each bag. You'll notice the palm tree and hibiscus are only on the snack square and the flip flops on the traveler bag. Great work!

Don't miss many of the other great items in Suzi's store. The messenger bags, minky spa wrap, cosmo and makeup bags are some of my favorite items.

Suzi kept in touch with me throughout the order process, the items were packaged nicely and shipping was quick. Thank you Suzi Home Maker for a great experience. I'll most definitely be recommending your products to others.

PS. Suzi has a Lunch Box sale going on now. Be sure to take advantage of it before it ends.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home