Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, September 26, 2008

Just Sayin'

Some people just irritate me, ROFL! I'm pretty easy going and I don't get bothered by things much but there are some people that just DON'T GET IT.

If you park your car right next to the cart corral it's really not that hard to just take 2 seconds to put the darn cart away already. This lady was parked right next to the corral today at Wal-Mart, loaded her van and drove off leaving the cart in another parking spot. Geesh!

And if you are going to drive, please AT LEAST drive the speed limit and not under. It took me forever to get where I needed to go this afternoon because there was no way to pass this woman.

Oh and here's a little pet peeve while I'm at it. If there is a driveway next to the main road, don't block it. Same with streets, c'mon, if you are stopped in traffic leave space for other cars to turn. It's really not THAT hard is it?

OK, vent over LOL

Guess it's time for some relaxation eh? Great timing for Mom Dot's "Just Relax, Mom" Giveaway. Head on over there to get your entries in so you can have a chance to relax with Happy Company and David Babaii products. It all sounds wonderful to me.

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie, I just saw this at my last trip to the grocerty store. But, it was even worse. Someone put thier cart right *up against* the outside of the corral. Just a few more steps and it could've been inside the corral! BTW, I'm very easy going, too. That just really bugged me! lol Jenn

 
At September 28, 2008 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you! What....don't people even think any more??? :)

 
At October 08, 2008 10:54 AM, Blogger Tishia said...

Ok this post totally threw me for a loop. LOL I'm so not used to you venting. In fact I'm sure I've NEVER heard you vent before. But I know what you mean about all these things you just vented about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home