Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, September 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: September 29

It's time for Menu Plan Monday. Kev and I were up late last night and I almost forgot to do the menu plan so we whipped it together. Not sure if we'll change anything but at least there is some type of plan.



Monday-
Pork chops, black eyed peas, veggies

Tuesday-
Tuna sandwiches, Lentil soup

Wednesday-
Chicken Creole

Thursday-
Spaghetti w/ground turkey, biscuits

Friday-
Mexi Turkey burgers

Hope you have a great week!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 9:19 AM, Blogger Haasiegirl said...

i wish i was motivated enough to plan my meals out!!

trisha
momdot.com

pos can you please take off word verification on your comments?

 
At September 30, 2008 9:28 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Hi Trisha,
Thanks for stopping by. I never was a menu planner but it's been a positive thing for hubby because he's the cook and to know what we're having every night when he comes home, he's loving that.

Oh and I took off the word verification thingy, I think LOL

Happy Tuesday,
Angie

 
At October 02, 2008 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your menu style is very similar to ours. My family would eat all of that - except my husband wouldn't touch the black eyed peas (I LOVE them!).

Jen
http://www.ListPlanIt.com

 
At October 02, 2008 10:34 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Hi Jen,
Thanks for stopping by. We changed up Tuna this week because hubby wanted Jamaican Jerk ribs so I didn't argue with that LOL

The Black Eye peas were very good but hubby added chopped onion to it so I think that is what made it so tasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home